пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

PHOTOCRATI SUPERTHEME DOWNLOAD

I have just uploaded a new website with a Photocrati theme. We hired the wrong coders. March 10, at February 12, at I have never liked the inflexibility and incompatibilities of WP, not to mention the boring, overly CSS appearance and lack of creative options with WP. photocrati supertheme

Uploader: Duzuru
Date Added: 13 December 2016
File Size: 23.93 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 64603
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I recommend having a look at the functions. That is one big mistake I made.

Theme WordPress Photocrati SuperTheme by Photocrati

October 2, at Xupertheme thing I wish Photocrati had was a plugin for their galleries. Hi Craig, I have the same problem, I have spent some time trying to understand the the fact that wordpress does not allow a file greater than 2M. February 12, at The lines above actually set maximum file size allowed for upload on your server to 72MB using a maximum server memory of 90MB for no more than 20Mins.

You can increase this limit in the php. To increase the file size limit to 10MB per file change that number to: So I would just like to know if that is a changeable heading before I download it.

I use the galleries photorati blog posts and now I am stuck with this template forever because if I change it I will lose about 20 blog posts. August 2, at This is a problem at times, especially when, after processing, some of my files can end up being 18MB, and cutting them to 2MB drastically reduces their quality. Thanks so much Clair. supretheme

Need An Awesome Logo? I had hoped to use the two in combo photocrrati eachother to allow bridal clients to log in to view their photo galleries privately and buy prints.

Photocrati is a premium WordPress theme which is specifically targeted towards Photographers. I recently purchased photocratic. July 7, at Photocrati was my first theme. We hired the wrong coders.

Best Photo Gallery WordPress Themes for Photographers | Photocrati

March 9, at photocrayi I was really hoping to finally find a theme that kicks WP in the ass! October 1, at Kevin, thanks for taking the time for the review.

photocrati supertheme

Erika-I have this superhteme for my Boudoir photography site and YES you can change just about everything including the logo. Very frustrated at the moment as I have 3 weddings to add. January 20, at As I said on the beginning, the good folks of Photo-Crati must have a good reason to limit the file size and nobody but you are responsible for whatever changes you make to the code.

Photocrati – The Ultimate WordPress Theme for Pro Photographers

Open the file in a text editor and around line number locate a line of code that starts with: One of my customers asked me to install and configure Photo-Crati and I ran into the same file size limitation. Photocrati is fairly simple to use, has some customizations, superthene is reasonably priced.

photocrati supertheme

December 17, at I found it easy to use and I have had some fantastic comments already. March 10, at

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий